Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist
Disclaimer: We do not own Avatar.
Characters involved: Sokka, Aang and Toph
*Scary music*
Sokka: Hey Aang! Check this out!
Aang: Whats up Sokka?
Sokka: Hey Toph come here!
Toph: Yeah? I can't see you know.
Sokka: I'm not dumb!
Toph: I think you are!
Sokka: Anyway, before a certain type of toffee started to insult, I was going to show everyone a magnificent experiment! But I'm going to need Appa and Momo.
Aang: Appa! Momo!
Sokka: Okay. Now I take a few furs and put them in a test tube together with this chemical.
BOOM!
Toph: You made me blind!
Sokka: I thought you were always blind?
Aang: Look!
From the test tube, a small Appa crawled up!
Sokka: See, nice huh?
Aang: I'm keeping it!
Sokka: Fine.
Aang: YAY!
Toph: Bye, people who are reading this.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment